Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mojo 97 Updated



Okay, so here is my finished Mojo Monday card...at last. I really posted under the wire tonight and then went and added a few more things.
Here are the card details:
The chocolate brown paper is Bazzill, the DP is Paper Pizazz and the lighter brown embossed piece is from The Paper Company. My hope was to make the embossed piece look like a tile floor and the DP like wallpaper in a bathroom. I stamped my Stampabilities image twice and colored both with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I popped the second image over the first, colored the bubbles in the tub with my Souffle pen to give them some dimension. I cut out the image with a nestie and backed that with a scallop nestie. I added the pearls around the scallop to make it look a bit dreamy and also added 3 pearls for the floating bubbles above the tub. I created the sentiment on my computer and then doodled around the edge. I also put some small black dots around the brown sentiment backing paper and popped both the sentiment and backing with dimensionals. The corner was punched with an EK Success punch and then embossed with the "Textiles" CB folder. The flower embellishments are SU and those yummy center brads are from Creative Cafe. Finally, I used some crystal effects on the tub to make it nice and shiny. Now I just want to crawl in that tub myself:)) Hope you like it.

12 comments:

  1. So cute...I love that stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Emily! That's one of my favorite Hoppers! Love those flower embellies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a nice relaxing bubble bath. Great job with your coloring and love how you popped it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily! Thanks for letting me know you added even more awesome detail to your card. I love the pearls, the souffle bubbles and the crystal effects. The doodling around the sentiment is a great touch - and once again something I have not thought to do. That's why I like your cards so much - all those little details that make such a big impact. And give me lots of ideas to steal - um - borrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...such detail! I LOVE your card and the way you thought out everything. So cute! BTW, my photo corner is just a CTMH MyStickease...super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Emily,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could anyone NOT love this Emily - the pearl bubbles, the embossing and the sweet image - just gorgeous - you are a master of details!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhh, Emily! Seriously, girlie, this is ONE ROCKIN' card!...the pearls, the embossing pattern, that cute image, the hardware...LOVE IT ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh doesn't get any cuter than this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and beautiful! Love all the embossed textures used, colors, and those pearls are the PERFECT touch! You ROCK girl!! TFS... :)

    ReplyDelete