Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet Sunday 34

Here is my Sweet Sunday card...a bit late this week due to my mini-vacation over the weekend.
This was a bit hard to photograph with all the silver on it especially at night. You may want to click on the photo to get a better look at the image. I made this card for my son's wedding anniversary, which is tomorrow.

Here are the details:

The DP is from The Paper Company, the shiny silver is from my local scrapbook store and isn't identified by company, the black is from my scraps and the pink is SU. The main image is Stampabilities and the sentiment is SU. Both are stamped with black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The silver strip behind the image was embossed with a CB embossing folder. The borders behind that strip are punched with a MS punch. The main image is cut out and backed with nesties. Finally, I used some Hero Arts clear gemstones for a few of the champagne bubbles and then colored the rest of the bubbles in with my gel glitter pen. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Now to quick finish off the inside and the envelope so I can drop it off tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card - love the silver - it's fabulous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Emily. I love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card!! Perfect for a New Years card or an anniversary like you've done it for!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card for a great occassion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily this is a beautiful card! I love blue, silver and black color combo. Adding the rhinestones to the "fizz" was a great idea. And I also love the punched border. Amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the metallic elements of this card. The overall design is creative and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! Very elegant. And yep, silver stuff is very hard to get a good picture for me too.

    ReplyDelete