Sunday, October 3, 2010
Just a quick post today of the anniversary card I did for my daughter and her husband. I used one of my clear acrylic stamp sets and cut out and popped the monkeys and the vine. For the background, I used the branches embossing folder by CB and then brayered over the embossed paper with brown ink. The sentiment is from SU and stamped on a Spellbinders die cut label. I used some scrap yarn to accent the label. I've included a picture of the inside of the card as well. I created the sentiment on my computer and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Nestability, backed with brown paper that I hand cut.
On to Halloween cards.