Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Card for Friend



Inside card:


Just a quick post with a birthday card I did for a friend of mine. This isn't an original design, but one I copied from a friend. I did, however, make my own designer paper with one of the new Stampin' Up floral stamp sets and a piece of yellow DP from a floral Stampin' Up designer paper pack. I love the new Stampin' Up embossing folder too. On the inside of the card, I used two spellbinders dies and then I cut a couple of flowers out from my homemade dp to use as accents. I love the bright colors on this so thought the sentiment was a good match.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Emily.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your gorgeous, beautiful card Emily.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those embossed flowers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning...Love the embossing

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete