Friday, January 16, 2009

Yet Another Valentine Card


If I keep this up, I will have all my Valentine's cards done soon. Then it will be on to baking some heart shaped cookies.


The layout for this card came from a card I saw on Splitcoast. What a wonderful resource for ideas that is. I'm going to try to hide this one to give to my hubby since he's seen the last two cards when I was photographing them. Hopefully, he won't be checking in on my blogspot anytime soon.


The hearts are Stampin' Up and the I Love U is from a clear acrylic set. I went back to the cuttlebug dots embossing folder again to accent the black background piece and used a Stampin' up punch for the red scallop. I popped up all of the hearts to give the card dimension. Now I have to find a place to hide it:)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh! I love the red/black/white color combo - so classy and fun. I especially like your embellishments - the ribbon and heart button are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, so very nice:-)

    ReplyDelete