Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

Here is my creation for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. We've been having such nice weather lately that it's been hard to think about card crafting. Somehow I did manage to get a few cards done this week.

The snowflake DP is by Kelly Panacci. The blue cardstock is from my scrap pile and the purple is SU's new Razzleberry as is the ribbon. I embossed the snowflake design on the blue paper with my new CB border embossing folder and then scored a few lines for accent down the sides of the paper. The image and sentiment are from a clear acrylic Inkadinkadoo set called "O Holy Night" and both are stamped with SU razzleberry ink and cut out with nesties. I inked around the edges of the sentiment and then added some rhinestones on some of the circles above and below the sentiment as well as on a few of the snowflakes. I also added some glitter pen to around the star on the sentiment and around the halo on the baby Jesus. Finally, I added the silver snowflakes that I found in my stash and took the liberty of placing them a bit different than the sketch did. This card will probably go to my Mother-In-Law, who will really appreciate a religious card.

6 comments:

  1. As a snowflake lover sitting here in ever warming temperatures I LOVE this - it cools you down just looking at it! Beautiful choice of colours!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Emily. I really like how you made the sentiment the focal point. The image is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Emily! I love the little gems you added to the sentiment. Fabulous job on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, this card is a beauty! I really love the way you in-corporated Rich Razzleberry into the card. So very striking! I really love the stamped image and sentiment. Amazing job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Love the added bling accents. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete